How to Apply
You will be a Passionate individual, Dedicated to supervising the team to provide each customer with an exceptional level of service by identifying and satisfying their needs, thus ensuring that the store meets its sales targets, and develops customer loyalty. You will also support the management team to maximise profit whilst maintaining the brand image.
You will naturally bring our PRIDE values to life, leading Everyone in the team to bring their best every day and be the first port of call in the absence of higher store management.
What you'll be doing
- Supervise the team to optimise the customer experience as part of TWC multi-channel strategy
- Supervise the training, development and motivation of staff in order to achieve highest possible levels of customer service and performance
- Ensure that the team is dealing with all customer queries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Awareness and supervision of the store presentation – including cleanliness, visual display and merchandising - so it is reflective of the brand
- Ensure all administrative procedures are performed, including till transactions, cashing up, staff discount purchases etc
- Responsibility for holding keys to the store, opening and closing the store, completing relevant checklists and cash handling
- Driving sales on the shop floor in the absence of senior management – optimising sales and customer service at all times.
What we offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- 50% discount on our products,
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 during service,
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice,
- In addition to a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus scheme may be rewarded annually,
- Perkplace Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle,
- Automatic enrolment into the Group Personal Pension scheme,
- Following successful probationary completion, you’ll be covered by our life assurance plan,
- Social - Christmas party/social events throughout the year
Our Equality Diversity and Inclusion statement of commitment
At The White Company we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds and identities. We are working together to ensure our environment is one where people can bring their authentic selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated. Where difference is respected, encouraged, and celebrated.
We are committed to an active Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. We'd love you to join us on our journey.
Click HERE to apply