How to Apply
With a strong retail sales or customer service background, you will often be the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for providing them with a superb shopping experience, surpassing their expectations at every opportunity.
We work with PRIDE; our company values every day - You will assist customers, resourcefully identifying their needs and answering product-related questions whilst, at the same time, optimising sales and encouraging customer loyalty. You will be passionate and dedicated to go the extra mile for our customers and our team, and willing to take on multiple tasks.
If you share our obsession with providing our customers with a fantastic shopping experience, we would like to hear from you! This is a superb opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest-growing multi-channel retailers.
What you'll be doing
- Provide excellent customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity;
- Identify customer needs and answer product related questions. Be able to respond to queries on product’s price, features and benefits;
- Ensure that all customers’ mail orders are completed efficiently and on time;
- Take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand TWC database and encourage customer loyalty.
What we offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile for every one of our customers; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- 50% discount on our products,
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 during service,
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice,
- In addition to a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus scheme may be rewarded annually,
- Perk Place Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle,
- Automatic enrolment into the Group Personal Pension scheme,
- Wagestream Money Management app - access to Wagestream gives you power over your pay and supports financial wellbeing
- Following successful probationary completion, you’ll be covered by our life assurance plan,
- Social - Christmas party/social events throughout the year
Our Equality Diversity and Inclusion statement of commitment
At The White Company we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds and identities. We are working together to ensure our environment is one where people can bring their authentic selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated. Where difference is respected, encouraged, and celebrated.
We are committed to an active Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. We'd love you to join us on our journey.
Click HERE to apply.