How to Apply
As a Product Specialist, you will provide our customers with an enjoyable shopping experience and exceptional, personal customer service taking every opportunity to maximise sales using a wealth of product knowledge, sales and service techniques. Market Harborough is a new concept for The White Company and your selling skills will go beyond face to face interaction. As an expert, you will drive sales and service in person, and receive training to link sell, recommend and place orders online for home delivery utilising our technology and samples and swatches available. A general but basic knowledge of IT would be highly advantageous.
Living our PRIDE values every day, you will be dedicated in making every customer feel extra special as well as being resourceful and imaginative in creating opportunities to introduce additional products that complement the customer’s choices.
What you'll be doing
- Embrace every opportunity to ensure an enjoyable shopping experience and exceptional yet informal “personal” shopping service to suit the needs of the customer; whether that be a gift or restyling a room or wardrobe.
- Build relationships with customers which engages them and encourages brand loyalty.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction and strives to find the best solution for the customer every time.
- Uncover the customers’ needs through natural conversation and a genuine desire to help by creating opportunities to introduce additional products that complement their choices through physical and digital product available; navigating our website and iPads effectively to further showcase what’s available for them.
- Confidently deliver an omnichannel sales experience across face to face, telephone, email and WhatsApp to build long standing relationships with the customer.
What we’ll offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- 50% discount on our products,
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 during service.,
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice,
- In addition to a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus scheme may be rewarded annually,
- Automatic enrolment into the Group Personal Pension scheme,
- Following successful probationary completion, you’ll be covered by our life assurance plan,
- Social - Christmas party/social events throughout the year
Our Equality Diversity and Inclusion statement of commitment
At The White Company we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds and identities. We are working together to ensure our environment is one where people can bring their authentic selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated. Where difference is respected, encouraged, and celebrated.
We are committed to an active Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. We'd love you to join us on our journey.
Click HERE to apply.