How to Apply
As a Stockroom Assistant, you will play a key role in ensuring that store operations run efficiently. Working with our PRIDE values every day, you will be Resourceful in maintaining the highest level of delivery and stockroom standards and Dedicated to working as part of a bigger team.
You will be responsible for processing deliveries, the movement of stock within the store and daily replenishment for the shop floor, as well as additional stock-related operations.
You will have experience in working in a fast-moving stockroom or warehouse environment to oversee and ensure the effective completion of deliveries and other related stock tasks, ensuring all productivity targets are adhered to consistently.
If you share our obsession with providing our customers with a fantastic shopping experience, we would like to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Always maintaining both delivery and stockroom standards to the highest level.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed and productivity targets are adhered to consistently.
- Ensure that key tasks are completed in timely manner, e.g. stock takes, price changes, recalls.
- Carry out daily replenishment for the shop floor to ensure that sales are maximised at all times.
What we offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile for every one of our customers; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- 50% discount on our products,
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 during service,
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice,
- In addition to a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus scheme may be rewarded annually,
- Perk Place Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle,
- Automatic enrolment into the Group Personal Pension scheme,
- Continued Development – we offer structured support from our own in-house Learning and Development Hub
- Wagestream Money Management app - access to Wagestream gives you power over your pay and supports financial wellbeing ,
- Following successful probationary completion, you’ll be covered by our life assurance plan,
- Social - Christmas party/social events throughout the year
Our Equality Diversity and Inclusion statement of commitment
At The White Company we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds and identities. We are working together to ensure our environment is one where people can bring their authentic selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated. Where difference is respected, encouraged, and celebrated.
We are committed to an active Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. We'd love you to join us on our journey.
Click HERE to apply.