The Assistant Manager Role
Our assistant managers are the ones who keep Moda in Pelle running smoothly. As an assistant manager, you will support your manager in all aspects of the store or concession. You will be a committed, organised and confident member of your store team and ready to take on the next challenge. If you are passionate about your team, the customer and our product – You’ll be a fantastic fit at Moda.
What you’ll do
– Support the manager in motivating your team to deliver exceptional service and provide a memorable experience to all customers.- Train, and develop a high performing team. – Measuring employee’s productivity and performance on a regular basis.
– Assist the manager in driving sales and profitability within a team environment, exceeding company objectives, targets and KPI’s.
– Identify commercial opportunities through robust stock management and visual merchandising.
– Deliver exceptional visual merchandising standards across your store by implementing and maintaining company merchandising guidelines.
– Tightly manage the back of house areas to ensure speed and ease of service.
– Play a part in delivering the retail strategy in store through thorough use of all tools and initiatives.
– Support the manager in delivering store compliance and procedures in line with the business requirements.
Who you are
– People focused with strong coaching and developing skills.
– Put the customer first in all aspects of your job.
– Strong commercial and analytical skills.
– Experience of visual merchandising, preferably in footwear.
– High levels of self motivation and drive to deliver exceptional standards.
– The ability to work to deadlines, at pace and handle multiple priorities.
– Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
– Ability to build good relationships and provide effective feedback to key stakeholders in the business.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Stakeholder pensions.
- Generous discounts.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Incentives for FREE Shoes!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org