CONTRACT: Permanent / Full-Time
CLOSING DATE: Monday 28th Jun, 2021
Calvin Klein Underwear in Victoria Square are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager to join their team. This role is a full time (37.5 hours per week) permanent position. The successful candidate will be fully flexible Monday – Sunday.
To apply for this position please email your C.V to Judithkidd@ck.com
Full job description below:
- Leading the store teams to generate sales, profit, minimise losses, and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room.
- Work alongside the visual merchandising team to ensure that there is clear communication and understanding between VM and store teams.
- Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve company standards and objectives
- Focus staff on the importance of quality of relationships with internal and external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walkthroughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels.
- Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximise business. Ensure they are weekly visual presentation action plans.
- Analyse store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Assist with the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Work with the Store Manager to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Providing a great customer journey and achieving exemplary mystery shop results.
- You’ll have a minimum of 4 years of progressive retail experience.
- You’ll have a minimum 2 years store management experience in the service or retail industry.
- You’ll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You’ll be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You’ll have strong people management skills with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.