CONTRACT: Permanent / Full-Time
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 31st Oct, 2021
Nespresso are currently seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team.
- Driving the performance of the Boutique through strategic planning to deliver business goals.
- Ensuring seamless and consistent customer experience.
- Organising and optimising the smooth running of the Boutique.
- Masters and sustains knowledge of the Nespresso Operations Standards and ensuring compliance in all areas of the business.
- Showcasing leadership behaviours to develop, motivate and inspire the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in the retail sector as a Store Manager within large organisations, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the required skill-set.
- You’ll have a proven track record of improving boutique performance and a strong history of talent development teamed with continuous improvement.
- You’ll be motivated, driven, and have a high level of commitment to working independently within a field team. We encourage independence and creativity, and you’ll be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com