CONTRACT: Temporary / Full-Time
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 22nd Sep, 2020
Rio & Brazil are currently recruiting a temporary full time Womenswear Sales Supervisor to join their team.
Position: Womenswear Sales Supervisor
Hours: Minimum 30 Hours per week Monday-Sunday to include evenings and weekends. (Maternity Leave Cover Beginning October 2020)
Role & Responsibilities:
- To create an amazing shopping experience.
- Demonstrate that ‘extra mile’ approach with customers to ensure they are at the heart of everything we do.
- The Sales Supervisor will have full involvement in training and development of the employee’s. The Sales Supervisor will also be involved in store visual merchandising and motivate & inspire the retail sales team, leading by example.
- Knowing and working towards meeting personal sales targets and also team targets.
- Ensure accurate collection of customer data and maintaining contact when necessary, including events and new product launches.
- Be able to work at a fast pace and have high multi-product retail experience.
- Stock takes.
- Be able to learn product knowledge and use this with customers to enthuse and encourage purchases.
- Keeping store clean and tidy.
- To ensure that the store is opened and closed securely as required.
- A modern approach to fashion retail and an understanding of the importance of social media and brand identity.
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in fashion is essential.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good understanding of social media and the ability to use Facebook and Instagram.
- Have previous experience with EPOS/stock control systems.
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy when entering data.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Have a passion for fashion, customer service and sales.
- Be creative and have the ability to think outside of the box.
- A competitive salary based on your skills and established experience.
- A benefits scheme, which includes a generous staff discount and incentives.
- An exciting, open and inspiring working environment within a growing company.
How to Apply: Send your CV to Jeané at email@example.com
Closing Date: 22.09.20
Please Note: Any applicants chosen for interview will be contacted within 14 days.