CONTRACT: Permanent / Part-Time
Recruiting for 2 x 16hr Positions
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
· Ensuring a premium customer experience through exceptional customer service and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
· Welcoming customers to the boutique
· Being a proud and passionate brand ambassador of Nespresso
Take responsibility, show motivation and in return you can expect great opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for confident and personable individuals who can demonstrate exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support where needed.
· Have experience within the retail industry, ideally from a luxury background.
· Have experience in working with large organisations within the retail sector, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the requisite skill-set.
In return, as part of Nestlé SA, we offer first-class training and great development opportunities. Plus, you can count on us for an attractive benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, up to 10 bonus, and 25 days holiday, with bank holidays on top
To apply send your C.V to Michael at email@example.com