CONTRACT: Permanent / Part-Time
Role & Responsibilities:
- To create an amazing shopping experience.
- Demonstrate that ‘extra mile’ approach with customers to ensure they are at the heart of everything we do.
- Knowing and working towards meeting sales targets as a team.
- Ensure accurate collection of customer data and maintaining contact when necessary, including events and new product launches.
- Stock takes.
- Be able to learn product knowledge and use this with customers to enthuse and encourage purchases.
- Keeping store clean and tidy.
- To ensure that the store is opened and closed securely as required.
- A modern approach to fashion retail and an understanding of the importance of social media and brand identity.
- Prior retail experience in fashion is essential.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good understanding of social media and the ability to use Facebook and Instagram.
- Have previous experience with EPOS/stock control systems.
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy when entering data.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Have a passion for fashion, customer service and sales.
- Be creative and have the ability to think outside of the box.
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your skills and established experience.
- A benefits scheme, which includes a generous staff discount and incentives.
An exciting, open and inspiring working environment within a growing company.
If you feel you would strive in an environment like this, then please apply below.
Rio & Brazil Ltd is an equal rights employer.
Send your CV to Paul/Steven at Rio@riobrazil.co.uk
Any applicants chosen for interview will be contacted within 14 days.
Minimum 16 hours per week.