CONTRACT: Permanent / Full-Time
CLOSING DATE: Monday 1st Apr, 2019
Department: Operations Department
Reports To: Store Manager
Sales Professionals, together with all other sales team members, reports to the Store Manager.
Under the general direction of the Store Manager, the key aspects of this role are to:
- Actively sell jewellery within a high quality retail environment ensuring that set targets are achieved.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times in line with Company standards.
- Proactively adhere to the Company training programme in order to fulfil personal development.
- As a team member actively contribute positively to the team environment and Lunn’s ethos.
- Maintain the condition of the stock held in the store, ensuring that the showroom and displays are always clean and tidy and that normal housekeeping duties are carried out in accordance with Company standards.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with all aspects of customers’ enquiries i.e. special orders, valuations etc.
By working closely with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager you will play a key role in delivering excellence in customer service.
- 5 days per week, 41.25 standard hours (typically 08.30am-17.30 or equivalent on late nights)
- Monday – Sunday with rotating days off
- The position requires flexibility during working hours to enable the best possible use of time available. There may also be a requirement for additional hours to cover late night trading, which will be treated as overtime.
Dress Code: Corporate uniform
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit Lunns.com/careers, email email@example.com or call Claire Flannery for an application pack by telephone at 028 9032 9799