CONTRACT: Temporary / Full-Time
Job Title: Womenswear Assistant Manager at Rio & Brazil Ltd
Job Type : Full Time – Minimum 30 Hours per week Monday-Sunday to include evenings and weekends. (Maternity Leave Cover Beginning October 2020)
Role & Responsibilities:
· To create an amazing shopping experience.
· Demonstrate that ‘extra mile’ approach with customers to ensure they are at the heart of everything we do.
· Drive results with excellent team leadership whilst providing outstanding customer service.
· Responsible for day to day running of store, assisting management in ensuring the highest possible standards are upheld.
· The Assistant Manager will have full involvement in training and development of the employee’s. The Assistant Manager will also be involved in store visual merchandising and motivate & inspire the retail sales team, leading by example.
· Proven track record of meeting personal sales targets and also managing and meeting team targets.
· Ensure accurate collection of customer data and maintaining contact when necessary, including events and new product launches.
· Be able to work at a fast pace and have high multi-product retail experience.
· Stock takes.
· Be able to learn product knowledge and use this with customers to enthuse and encourage purchases.
· Keeping store clean and tidy.
· To ensure that the store is opened and closed securely as required.
· A modern approach to fashion retail and an understanding of the importance of social media and brand identity.
· Minimum 2 years retail experience in retail fashion management is essential.
· Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Have a good understanding of social media and the ability to use Facebook and Instagram.
· Have previous experience with EPOS/stock control systems.
· Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy when entering data.
· Excellent administration skills.
· Have a passion for fashion, customer service and sales.
· Be creative and have the ability to think outside of the box.
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
· A competitive salary based on your skills and established experience.
· A benefits scheme, which includes a generous staff discount and incentives.
· An exciting, open and inspiring working environment within a growing company.
If you feel you would strive in an environment like this, then please apply below.
Rio & Brazil Ltd is an equal rights employer.
Send your CV to Jeané at email@example.com