Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
CGI VICTORIA SQUARE LIMITED (Victoria Square), Registered office: 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ. Registered company number: 04146759.
Victoria Square shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date.
All materials presented on this website, including without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, and their arrangement, are licensed to or owned by Victoria Square . Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any material from our website in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, without our prior written permission or the written permission of the relevant copyright owner. You may access and use the materials on this website for your own personal use only. You must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the material on this website.
In accessing this website, you must not: disrupt or interfere with the website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website or linked websites; disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this website or linked websites; attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this website or parts of this website that are not opened to public access; or post or transmit to or via this website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through this website. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of these terms and conditions, or your breach of any rights of third parties. This website contains links to other websites which are independent of Victoria Square and are maintained by third parties.
Victoria Square is not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such web sites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and does not imply Victoria Square’s endorsement of the linked web sites or association with their operators. You must assess their party website content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this website.
Third party web sites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website.
SENSORY PACK T&CS:
By hiring one of our Sensory packs, you agree to the following:
- Hire of sensory packs is subject to availability and on a first served basis.
- The sensory packs must always be used safely, in accordance with the usage guidelines shown at point of hire.
- Children must be supervised at all times whilst using the sensory packs.
- Sensory packs may only be used inside the Centre. Sensory packs cannot be taken off Victoria Square Premises.
- Sensory packs must be returned to the Customer Services desk at least 30 minutes before the Customer Services desk closes.
- The supervising adult is responsible for all costs, losses, and liabilities incurred as a result of any injury or damage to the child and/or themselves and/or property damaged incurred whilst the sensory pack is in their possession (including if the sensory pack is stolen).
- The supervising adult is responsible for all damages, losses, costs or expenses suffered by CGI Victoria Square Partnership as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions. This does not limit or affect CGI Victoria Square Partnership's (Victoria Square) responsibility to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
- The management of Victoria Square retains the right, at any time, to refuse or cancel the hire of a sensory pack at its sole discretion.
- Any unattended property is left at the supervising adults risk and Victoria Square assumes no liability for any theft, loss or damage to unattended property.
- Victoria Square reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and without notice.
COMPLIMENTARY WHEELCHAIR HIRE CONDITIONS OF USAGE:
By using our complimentary wheelchairs, you agree to the following:
1. I will operate the equipment in a safe manor, to avoid accident or injury to myself or others.
2. I will NOT let anyone other than I operate the equipment during my use of it.
3. I will NOT use stairs or escalators.
4. I will NOT take the equipment outside the Victoria Square.
5. I will take full responsibility for, and will indemnify Victoria Square against any claims from persons injured, or accidents and/or damage caused arising out of or during the course of my use of the equipment.
6. I will return the equipment the same day and always no later than 30 minutes before the centre closes for the day.
7. At its discretion, Victoria Square reserves the right to deny the return of deposit if the above conditions are not met.
8. Failure to comply with the conditions of use may result in a loss of deposit.
- The promoter of the competition is Victoria Square.
- Winner will be announced post entry closing time as stated on the competition and winner must contact about prize collection within two weeks of announcement.
- If no contact is made within two weeks, a new winner will be picked at random.
- To qualify for this promotion customers must fully complete entry requirements as set out in promotional items.
- Entry requirements must be fully completed to enter the competition.
- The prize will only be issued when all the conditions mentioned above are strictly fulfilled.
- Winner must be available to collect prize from Victoria Square unless otherwise stated. Victoria Square reserves the right to change the rules or withdraw this campaign at any time.
- The random selection decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the T&Cs.
- Employees in Victoria Square employees may not enter.
- No cash alternative is available in exchange for the prizes.
- Victoria Square and all retailers involved retain the rights to publicise all winners.
- Imagery used to promote the competition do not reflect prizes.
- If you are chosen as winner, you must collect your prize within 30 days of being notified.
- You must be a resident with a permanent address in Northern Ireland, of the Republic of Ireland.
- If the prize is presented in Gift Card format, you must spend it at the Victoria Square store of the brand named. Unless otherwise stated.
PERSONAL SHOPPING T&CS
1. If you book a two hour session, the session will only last for two hours. Extra time is not allocated per session.
2. If you book a three hour session, the session will only last for three hours. Extra time is not allocated per session.
3. By booking a Personal Shopping Session* with us, you are booking/agreeing the following:
- A consultation with a Personal Shopper.
- A period of time to 'try-on' clothing.
- A period of time for style advice.
- A period of time to purchase any items you may want.
The above is not a definitive list and the appointment will not have a strict structure, the above is purely for reference.
4. All Personal Shopping session types are strictly non-refundable. We will, where possible, try our best to reschedule your session once** however, this may not always be possible.
5. Personal Shopping vouchers are available from customer services, these will be valid for one year.
*A Personal Shopping Session refers to any appointment type bookable on our sub site Appointedd.
**Personal Shopping Sessions can only be rescheduled once (One time). If a customer would like to dispute this, the final decision will come from a member of Centre Management.
GIFT CARD T&CS
Victoria Square Gift Cards are operated by EML, Store Financial Services.
For your Credit Agreement and full terms and conditions Click Here
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION
We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the website, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
We do not and cannot guarantee that this website or the server that operates is free of: viruses or other corrupted materials; or occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this website or other third party websites via this website.
This website and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on “as-is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
Your use of this website, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software, and Victoria Square cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We expressly disclaim all liability howsoever caused to you or any other persons in respect of the information or material on this website (or accessed via this website), including but not limited to any diagrams and lay-out of the shopping centre, and any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
We do not have any control over the information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this website, or at their own websites. With the exception of those damages arising as a result of fraudulent representations we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, availability, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information, products or services distributed or made available by third parties on or through this website.
If a jurisdiction does not allow: the exclusion of implied warranties; or the exclusion or limitation of liability, in accordance with these terms and conditions but allows a limitation of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent. To the full extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties or liabilities imposed on us, or implied into these terms and conditions, under any law are hereby excluded.
For the purposes of this section, the words “we” or “us” include Victoria Square and its related bodies corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing this website or related services.
USER GENERATED CONTENT POLICY
By tagging us in your social media posts and/or social media images (including their captions) with #VSQBelfast, #victoriasquare, #VSQpersonalshopping and/or #victoriasquarebelfast (the “VSQ hashtags”), or with the following handles @victoriasqbelfast, @vs.personalshopping (the “VSQ Handles”), or by uploading content to the Victoria Square website and/or the Victoria Square social media pages (together the “VSQ Platforms”) you agree to the following Victoria Square policy (1-4.d).
- We reserve the right to publicise the tagged images and share on our platforms, under our handles and hashtags.
- You agree that the personal data that we collect from original tagged or mentioned posts will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice and the terms of this policy.
- We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time, so please check back here when you tag or upload an image or video with us mentioned or tagged.
- hereby warrant and represent that:
- i) you own all rights in the original post/article/image/video.
- ii) you have obtained permission from any person(s) identifiable in said asset to grant the rights specified in this policy, or where those person(s) are aged 18 years or under, you either:
- are the parent or legal guardian or such identified person(s), or
- have obtained the express consent from a parent or legal guardian of such identified person(s) to their appearance in said asset and to you submitting said asset to the VSQ Platforms.
- your use and our use of said asset will not infringe the rights of any third party or breach any applicable law or regulation.
- You should contact Ryan@victoriasquare.com for any more information on this policy.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue and terminate any service offered by or through this website as well as this website at any time.
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these terms and conditions, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact Victoria Square our contact details are as follows:
Victoria Square, 1 Victoria Square, Belfast, Co Antrim BT1 4QG
E-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org