How to Apply
What will you need to be successful?
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Previous retail experience.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of people.
- Be resilient and ‘spring back’ from setbacks.
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and nights.
What are we looking for in you?
- Ability to show a passion for retail and the Boux brand
- Ability to be a clear and confident communicator
- Ability to be proactive and in a courteous manner
- Ability to show enthusiasm & commitment
- A hands on approach to team work
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour
Candidates can drop an updated CV in store or apply via indeed at https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=62e3697d5f0ab84d&from=hp%2CiaBackPress&tk=1h50raqppi811800