How to Apply
Location: Phase Eight, Victoria Square
Contract: 32hrs per week
Closing Date: 27/2/24
What's the role?
We are looking for a Supervisor to join us in our Belfast store on a 32 hour contract. This is a great opportunity for someone currently in a retail environment looking to take their next step into key holding and line management responsibilities.
As Supervisor you will act as a brand ambassador to promote and deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will meet our customers every day and we need you to help them find that perfect outfit, from head to toe! Your role in store is a pivotal one and you will use your experience to support our Style Advisors as they grow their own knowledge and experience as well as assisting the Manager in the commercial aspects of running a successful store.
Who are we looking for?
As Supervisor you will be:
- Engaging with excellent communication skills and flourish in a customer-facing environment.
- Focused and take pride in the work you do with our customers.
- Ideally experienced in a retail environment and demonstrate your ability to build that relationship with the customer to understand her needs and provide the fantastic outfit she is looking for.
What's in it for you?
It’s not all about what you can do for us, we will give you the tools, the support, and the time to develop your career in the direction you want to go. Alongside that, we have some great benefits which include:
- Free clothing allowance
- 70% off staff discount
- Up to 34 days holiday entitlement
- Financial and Wellbeing support
- Enhanced Maternity package
- Virtual GP service - 24/7
- Plus much more!
We are actively recruiting now so don’t wait, hit the apply button and let’s talk about your future!